- As a Frontend Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of between 4-7 team members (Designers and Engineers)
- As an expert, you will be responsible for developing new products,features and using state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level(s).
- As a Mid to senior-level engineer, you will drive technology discussions and contribute to architectural decisions.
- You will take care of unit and integration tests (adding and maintaining) together with our Quality Engineers.
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team, and work across the full stack.
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened to and helps us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team.
- You will mentor and coach less experienced engineers.
- As a Front end developer, you must have at least 3 years of experience.
- You have solid experience with Vue.js and React.js; you have a profound knowledge of proper state handling in React.js. (Other frameworks like Angular, Ember, etc. are plus).
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration, and e2e(end to end) tests, and you have a good sense of software quality.
- You are able to communicate your technical ideas and solutions through the appropriate tools, diagrams, and documentation.
- You have experience with building web applications that can be surfaced within partner websites or mobile applications.
- You feel comfortable debugging to solve problems, and you worked on larger codebases.
- We think that you’ll learn the necessary tools on the job, so additional experience with our stack is a bonus. These technologies and tools include react-native, redux, redux-sagas, styled-components, webpack, Xcode/Obj-C, Android Studio/Java, Node.js, express, Fastlane, GraphQL and more.
- Define and enforce a release management process, as well as prepare clear release notes.
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Have experience using Laravel.
- If you are interested in the position, apply today!
N300,000 – N600,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.