Software Engineer – SE221
- – Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- – Directing our software programming initiatives
- – Overseeing the development of documentation.
- – Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- – Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- – Managing the software development lifecycle.
- – Monitoring system performance.
- – Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- – Developing and executing project plans.
- – Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- – Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- – Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- – Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- – Shaping the future of our systems.