- The role of a Software Engineer is to design, code, test, analyse and manage software programs and applications that drive our strategy, product owners and third-party business.
- Assists other software engineers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Plans phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assists in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Performs research on the requirements of software users and documents findings to serve.
- Works closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirement.