Software Instructor – SI221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- To organize, arrange, coordinate, and teach classes at the Center during the day, at night, or on weekends.
- To maintain a high degree of proficiency in the subjects being taught and to arouse interest in those subjects.
- To guarantee that each program/class has the necessary curricular elements, the prope,r content and pedagogy, and remains up to date.
- should keep thorough and accurate academic records, including attendance logs.
- Must complete additional center assessments and evaluate classes in accordance with school policy.
- To guarantee that scheduled classes are held as assigned.
- To offer advice to the academic director of the center for the enhancement of the curriculum in line with the goals of the center.
- To set up every course taught into a useful learning tool.