DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a leading bank in Nigeria (JSE- SDE3 Grade band) who will assess software quality through manual and automated testing as well as coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders to define quality and impact standards. Candidate must possess minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other physical sciences with minimum of 3-4years cognate experience. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Software Quality Assurance Engineer – SQAWB211) as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct rigorous testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams.
- Assist in developing and implementing fixes and improvements, working with your team and with others in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that arise during the QA process.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Carry out testing of software features.
- Carry out quality review of various applications.
- Carry out implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests.
- Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, knowledge of SQL and scripting, working experience in software development and software quality assurance is essential.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Teamwork skills