Software Sales Executive – SSE
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Prospect new corporate accounts to sell the company’s products and services
- Manage existing customers to retain their business and upsell new products/services
- Maintaining an accurate record of sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Preparing quotes, proforma invoices and responding to sales enquiries
- Prepare sales pipeline reports and sales forecasts
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to keep abreast with technical trends and acquire additional knowledge needed for the job.
- Continuously generating prospective customers and referrals for the business. Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with a minimum second-class lower qualification.
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- At least 3 years of proven industry experience in a sales position with a verifiable track record.
- Proven track record of sales of software solutions Experience in the corporate sale and sales account management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and exceptional customer service skills.