Software / Solutions Developer – SSD221
- Helping lead engineers with all facets of software coding and design.
- Participating in meetings for software delivery.
- Gaining knowledge about the codebase and boosting your coding abilities.
- Maintaining and writing code.
- Working to solve minor bugs.
- Monitoring the core systems’ technical functioning.
- Obtaining user feedback regarding software functionality.
- Reporting, writing.
- Testing the development process.
- Carry out additional tasks as directed by the lead software engineer.