Software Support and Deployment Officers
- Perform system deployments and upgrades in all BHT sites in cooperation with the hardware technician, software developers, project coordinators and other partners.
- Perform adhoc and routine sites visits to monitor and troubleshoot.
- Contextual inquiry of systems work flows.
- Communicate issues to colleagues within BHT when support is demanded and undertake to resolve them within the shortest period possible.
- Monitor usage of the systems by users during the deployment phase to check quality of usage and to provide feedback to project coordinators and the training manager.
- Record site issues in BHT’s issue tracking software and have them resolved with a purpose of ensuring 100% system up time.
- Deliver quarterly reports (and others) to MOH and other stakeholders on time.