Solar Engineer -SE221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Complete solar power systems are installed for our clients.
- Identifying and fixing malfunctioning inverters and other electronic parts.
- Offering advice on solar PV plant parts like modules, inverters, weather stations, and trackers.
- Service electrical networks that link our solar array to the client’s residential property’s grid power.
- Carry out any required electrical work to link the solar system to the power grid. This comprises suitable grounding systems, controls, and all required testing.
- To suit the power/energy needs of the client, a solar inverter system was designed.
- To gather structural, electrical, and associated site data for solar power system design, conduct engineering site audits.
- Review the specs and suggest technical or manufacturing adjustments to meet the goals of the solar design.
- create or understand the installation plans for solar panels, mapping.