- The incumbent is responsible for undertaking extensive field travel in the SNV area of work and others as duty may require, ensuring safety of passengers on board.
- Maintaining the proper functioning of SNV vehicles
- Checking validity of statutory legal documents in the car
- He/she is also responsible for taking care of the assigned vehicle(s) by carrying out small (mechanical) repairs and servicing of the SNV transport fleet, which also includes fuelling, cleaning.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always safely parked, is only used for SNV duties, and ready for any duty assigned
- Keep an updated work ticket always