- Provide technical advice to ensure rigorous performance management in all USAID/PEPFAR funded activities, starting from target setting through results reporting, data analysis, and data use.
- Provide technical advice to ensure USAID IPs deploy strong M&E systems that enable a standardized documentation of progress toward achieving goals and objectives.
- Advise on SI and HIV/AIDS epidemiology issues at technical, policy, and strategic planning meetings.
USAID/PEPFAR’s local partners trained on PEPFAR Data systems (DATIM) and standard MEL Plans are developed:
- Spearhead capacity strengthening of new local partners in improving their M&E systems, including developing comprehensive Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plans (MEL) describing results framework, data collection and analysis, indicator narratives, and performance measures.
- Play a key role in managing the PEPFAR data system (Data for Accountability, Transparency, and Impact / DATIM), generating reports and analysis for USAID activity managers and senior PEPFAR leadership.
- Lead in the design, implementation, and development of new processes in information management as they relate to PEPFAR and GOM results reporting.