A standardized M&E system and process for documentation of progress toward achieving goals and objectives established across all USAID PEPFAR IPs:
- Provide technical advice to support all USAID IPs to deploy strong M&E systems that enable a standardized documentation of progress toward achieving goals and objectives.
- Assist in planning, designing, and managing the SI and data visualization components of the annual PEPFAR COP and quarterly PEPFAR interagency data review calls.
- Generate program results reports for the USAID team as per agency and PEPFAR schedules (weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual).
State-of-the-art data analysis and visualization techniques developed and employed to guide the USAID HIV/AIDS team in activity adjustments and partner management, and teams trained on the use of data visualization systems and software:
- Provide technical advice to ensure rigorous performance management in all USAID/PEPFAR funded activities, starting from target setting through results reporting, data analysis, and data use.
- Provide technical advice to ensure USAID IPs deploy strong M&E systems that enable a standardized documentation of progress toward achieving goals and objectives.
- Advise on SI and HIV/AIDS epidemiology issues at technical, policy, and strategic planning meetings.