Structural Engineer – SE221
- Create documents, plans, and drawings.
- Mentoring civil engineers and facilitating a comprehensive comprehension of the project’s scope and plan.
- Assist the company’s building department in ensuring that the necessary hardware is available for projects and operating as intended.
- Establish precise objectives for each component of a project and devise procedures for carrying them out correctly.
- Include time and scope requirements in the full specifications for suggested solutions. Consider any potential project restrictions or issues, and proactively try to manage them.
- Assist other department engineers in showing potential solutions to other team members in a real-world setting.
- Make pressure, load, and stress calculations.
- Make the right choice by taking the strength of the construction materials into account.
- Give technical guidance on secure construction and design.
- Do some planning.