Key Responsibilities and Capability:
· Present to a larger audience on advancedengineering findings relating them to the project being executed.
· Apply extensive experience over broad areas toensure technical quality of work and efficiency of the approach.
Skills & Experience:
Ø HYSYS (advantage)
· Experienced in flow assurance, multiphase flow,and production chemistry.
· Good working knowledge of DNV and ASME pipelinecodes
· Undertake and manage steady-state and transientsingle and multiphase analyses.
· Develop operating and flow assurancephilosophies and guidelines.
· Knowledge of how to flow assurance interacts and isrelated to other project disciplines.
· Ability to interface with the customer or aninstallation contractor and provide the technical know-how in such a way thatimproves the quality of the deliverables and schedule.
· Master of Science (MSc) in Chemical Engineeringor Master of Chemical Engineering (MEng)
· Has significant experiences, minimum 10 years,in project leadership.
COREN licensed or equivalent from a professionalbody.
Interested applicants should visit www.aldeliarecruits.comto apply.
To validate your application, you must also update yourprofile on: https://nogicjqs.gov.ng/