Key Responsibilities andCapability:
· Seek input from knowledgeable sources,participates in constructability, operability, and maintainability reviews, andensures that requirements are incorporated into engineering design.
· Present to a larger audience on advancedengineering findings relating them to the project being executed.
· Manage the project team(s) in unusual settings or indemanding situations, including remote working.
· Develop and implements programs to upgradeperformance levels by working with colleagues, other disciplines, and customers.
Skills & Experience:
· Deepwater experience with open and closed-loopsystems
· Good knowledge of hydraulic systems, includingcleanliness and filtration requirements, and analysis techniques.
· Excellent working knowledge of design codes andstandards like ISO 16328 and API 17, as well as other recommended practiceslike ASME and DNVGL and local design codes for subsea structures and hardware
· A good understanding of the interaction betweenflowlines and structures
· A good understanding of the foundation andsupport requirements of hardware and structures
· Ability to give advice on a subsea constructionand installation.
· Ability to be a technical focal point for subseasystem and hardware design challenges.
· Excellent verbal and written communicationskills with the ability to generate and technically review reports and thespecialist software data files.
· Adept at assessing project risk during designand execution phases, as well as associated budgeting and cost control managementteams. Action-oriented and Proactive in team management and project execution.
· Has significant experiences, minimum 10 years,in project leadership.
COREN licensed or equivalent from a professionalbody.
Interested applicants should visit www.aldeliarecruits.comto apply.
To validate your application, you must also update yourprofile on: https://nogicjqs.gov.ng/