Subsea Senior Principal- SPN211
- Apply extensive knowledge in the application of advanced theories in Subsea elements, including Umbilical, Distribution system, and associated configurations.
- Seek input from knowledgeable sources participates in constructability, operability, and maintainability reviews, and ensures that requirements are incorporated into engineering design.
- Keep abreast of new scientific methods and developments affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in emphasis of programs or new programs warranted by such developments.
- Present to a larger audience on advanced engineering findings relating them to the project being executed.
- Maintain full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating scopes within the project; bring in lessons learned from the several scopes.
- Apply extensive experience over broad areas to ensure technical quality of work and efficiency of the approach.
- Manage project team(s) in unusual settings or in demanding situations, including remote working.
- Manage teams of different disciplines in support of the discipline manager.