Power Systems Management:
- Ensure all power generation equipment, electric appliances and power systems are well maintained
- Ensure issues related to power systems are timely reported and solutions are sought under the guidance of the Area Manager / Supply Chain Coordinator.
- Monthly reports of use and maintenance are produced and submitted to the Area Manager and Supply Chain Coordinator.
Safety and Security:
- Ensure that DRC Safety Protocol and SoPs are observed and respected.
- Ensure the implementation of the evacuation plan in case of need.
- Ensure that First Aid Kit and Hibernation kit are available up to standard.
- Ensure the daily communication with DRC Safety Department.
- Ensure daily communication to other managers and UNHAS flight focal point to ensure all staff are aware of flight times and are well-prepared.
- Communicate and act as a focal point in the event of an incident or urgent situation.
General Work and Filing:
- Implement standard DRC supply chain systems and procedures
- Ensure health and safety policy is implemented and matters related to are reported to the designated responsible manager.
- Provide technical inputs on procurements related to vehicles, generators & power systems and other technical items required for supply chain operations.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept according to DRC’s policies and procedures of and filed neatly with supporting documents in respective files.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties requested by line manager, where they do contradict the organization’s policies.