- Ensure that all issues are resolved to the customer satisfaction within the contracted SLA times and provide onsite assistance as required.
- Installing, configuring and administering/managing IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5 (WAS), Jboss EAP 6 and IIS
- Setup and configuration of test environment in order to duplicate issues
- Responsible to troubleshoot and identify customer issues with the software and escalate to the R&D team if code changes are required.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for customer communication
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers at all times
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge
- Lead Implementation activities at customer site
- Provide training on software as required
- Create documentation (Support/Training) as required
- Document all issues in company tracking system
Qualification and Requirement
- HND/BSc in Computer Science or related Technical degree/program
- Minimum of 7 -10 years’ relevance experience in a customer support role and prior experience in banking or warehousing industry is compulsory
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skill are a must.
- Must be willing to work in a 24×7 environment.
- Must be willing to travel on-site and for extended periods if required.
- Possess Strong SQL and database (MS SQL 2012, Oracle 12C) administration (back-up/restore) skills
- Proficient with war, ear application deployment in Java EE Application Servers environment.
- Deep understanding of JDBC and JMS connection management within WebSphere, Jboss
- Experience with .NET application installation and deployment
- Configuring and integrating applications with database (MS SQL and Oracle), LDAP, Core Banking and 3rd party applications
- Understanding of networking and network standards/protocols, such as DHCP, DNS, SSL, TCP, UDP, FTP, SFTP and IP.
Salary – #300,000, HMO, Leave and Pension
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.