System Administrator- SA221
- setting up and maintaining the hardware, operating system, and applications of the networked computer system.
- ensuring regular backups and safe data storage.
- identifying and fixing system, networking, hardware, and software problems as they occur.
- replacing and updating faulty or out-of-date components as required.
- Keeping an eye on system performance to make sure everything is safe and secue.
- examining and suggesting fresh ideas for enhancing the networked computer system.
- delivering assistance with technology as needed.
- documenting any procedures that staff members must adhere to in order to use our computing system effectively.