DelonJobs is seeking to hire 5 Team Leads, Application & Database Management for a leading Nigerian Investment Group. Interested candidates must have 4-6 years of experience with the MS SQL database. Salary is negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead, Application & Database Management TADCU221” to email@example.com
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and contributes to departmental initiatives.
- Carry out database administration on MS SQL Databases and other banking applications.
- Participate in the implementation of business applications and support initiatives in all subsidiaries.
- Provide effective support for other Business Applications for optimal uptime.
- Work closely with service providers for resolution of incidents, upgrades, and new deployments.
- Resolves database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Conducts research and suggests new database products, services, and protocols.
- Builds database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Ensure databases are backed up at intervals in a secured location using high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Develops technical and training manuals and provides training to users on business application usage.
- Determines enforces and documents database policies, Application Operating Manuals, and standards.