DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team Lead, Application Management – SAF for a leading bank in Nigeria. Who will be responsible for IMAL Core banking and Enterprise Applications, Supervise the daily Technical, Business and Functional support/deliverables to internal and external customers in line with the strategy of the Group/Bank, ensures agreed SLA on Services availability of Applications are met, and ensure adherence to policies, processes and procedures. Role grade SBO. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower), first degree in any discipline, Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience of which at least 4 must have been in the Financial Services Sector and 2years in a supervisory position. Interested candidates should visit our website and send your cv with the title and code (Team Lead, Application Management –TAMSB211) on the email address on the site.
Duties and Responsibility
- occupant should be a perfectionist, who is capable of working in a specialist or technical area of expertise.
- The incumbent should be organised, thorough, enjoy challenging situations and have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
- Getting things right, attention to detail, ensuring quality and standards are met and reducing error to a minimum are important factors in this position.
- Researching and gathering facts, working with formulas and to specifications could also be part of the job.
- Provide the best possible solution to problem solving or decision making by conscientiously testing, examining facts, trying different alternatives and careful strategic planning.
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate findings and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Be systematic and logical in her approach to decision making, ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate, and that any decisions taken and acted upon have been carefully considered.
- Introduce monitoring systems that identify whether individuals or the organisation are achieving their objectives, as well as any variances in terms of goals and timescales. Ensure that corrective action plans are formulated and implemented.
- Support others and provide practical knowledge, competence and expertise.
- Work as part of a team and demonstrate tolerance, understanding and consistency when dealing with others.
- Continually seek out opportunities. Practice and encourage a culture of strategic excellence.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Retain a formal and professional manner, reflect on difficult situations and stand back from people and remain unemotional in order to resolve problems objectively.