DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team Lead, Bank Channel Support for a leading financial institution in Africa who will be responsible for planning and directing the channels infrastructure support activities, as well as managing the staff involved in channels infrastructure operations also lead development, maintenance and operation of the channels infrastructure, applications and processing according to the strategic guidelines, technology processes and needs in all areas, in order to keep running the services provided by IT and in accordance with the institutional objectives. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in a business /IT related discipline and 7+ years of experience in channels system support/ administration with 4+ years of management experience. Salary is Negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead, Bank Channel Support – LBCSFB231” to email@example.com
- Lead effort to evaluate, recommend, integrate and coordinate enhancements to the channels applications and infrastructure services.
- Drive technical direction in requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of channels applications and infrastructure.
- Lead proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of channels applications and infrastructure to maintain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards.
- Work with Enterprise Architects to manage the track of information on all channels assets.
- Lead effort to develop and configure channels infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization.
- Manage configurations, problems, incidents, IT service continuity and supply.
- Manage effort to test, debug, document and analyze performance of channels applications and infrastructure components.
- Lead channels infrastructure implementation by analyzing the current system environment and infrastructure and developing implementation and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of systems (hardware/software).
- Lead effort to provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.).
- Supervise the planning and monitoring of event, fault, problem, and performance management.
- Perform routine evaluations of resource requirements necessary to maintain and/or expand service levels.
- Review service requests and perform activities to automate / resolve routine maintenance and support activities.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports.
- Prepare plans for development and installation of channels infrastructure according to current and future requirements.
- Coordinate with IT and the business teams to develop capacity management plans to ensure optimal network operations.
- Work with IT Risk Management to determine and implement DR requirements based on business needs.
- Work with IT Risk Management to ensure the disaster recovery plan is kept current and operable in case of disaster.
Masters or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of infrastructure design, implementation, and operations.
- Proficient knowledge of infrastructure and service delivery.
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle.
- In-depth understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning, and monitoring.
- Sound knowledge of enterprise applications systems such as Finacle 10, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders.
- Business Risk Management.
- Network Planning.
- Network Design.
- Capacity Management.
- Availability Management.
- Service Level Management.
- Service Desk and Incident Management.
- Requirements Definition and Management.
- Emerging Technology Monitoring.