DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team Lead Business Analyst for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering on numerate sciences with a minimum of 3+ years of proven experience. Salary is N8,000,000 – N10,000,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead Business Analyst – BAKSB221” to email@example.com
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships with key stakeholders and identifying business needs.
- Provide project-level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan).
- Coordinate and control business relationship managers to ensure identification and capture of business demand including analysis and prioritization of business requirements.
- Work with business unit & Business Relationship Managers to prioritize the portfolio of projects.
- Coordinate effort to translate business requirements into design specifications.
- Lead effort to Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications.
- Ensure guidelines and procedures for the development of the IT service catalogue are aligned to business needs to ensure that all business requirements are addressed.
- Evaluate, authorize, and monitor the release of solutions and services, based on criteria defined during business analysis.
- Lead the identification, assessment and communication of impacts/ risks which may arise during the development and implementation of solutions and services.
- Provide key inputs on the strategic plans of the various business units and how these can be integrated into the IT strategy and initiatives roadmap.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Access is advantageous.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills