DelonJobsis seeking to hire 5 Team Lead, Core Banking Application Support for a leading financial institution in Nigeria who will proactivelydefine and meet the support needs of Flexcube end users. Interested candidatesmust possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in a STEM related disciplinewith a minimum of 6 – 10 years financial services institution experience in CoreBanking operations and support. Salary is N12,000,000 – N16,000,000. To apply,kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead, Core Banking ApplicationSupport – TCAAB222” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure system parameters are optimal to support dailybanking operations.
- Drive the Flexcube WebLogic application and ISO.
- Servers monitoring.
- Ensure the availability, integrity, and security ofthe bank’s core banking application.
- Monitor service levels of end-user solutions andplatforms; initiate activities to improve under-performing areas within theagreed SLA.
- Produce/update and deliver user training/procedures onFlexcube.
- Ensure the team provides 2nd Level user support to allFlexcube related incidents on service desk.
- Track service desk incidents and CRM cases to ensurelogged requests are resolved timely within SLA by the team.
- Follow-up on Oracle OFSS on problems escalated throughMOS ensure timely closure.
- Co-ordinate change requests on Flexcube, in conformitywith change management process of the bank.
- Ensure successful processing transactions via the ISOgateways.
- Day to day review of systems and guarantee completeEOD or EOM or EOY processing.
- Knowledgeable in Product setup across all the modules inFlexcube.
- Must have experience in system combination involving corebanking applications, preferably Flexcube.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Proficient in client/server, 3-tier technologies.
- Highly knowledgeable in technical architectures andtopologies.
- In depth knowledge of production systems support, andoperational procedures.
- Knowledge of enterprise management tools.
- Proficient in business application systems, System software,problem management system and office automation tools e.g., Microsoft Office,etc.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Networking (LAN & WAN).
- Oral & Written communication skills.
- General supervisory, managerial and administration skills.
- IT certifications and other professional qualifications.