DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team Lead Database Administration for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or numerate sciences with a minimum of 6 Years’ experience with at least 3 in DB management role. Salary is N12,000,000 – N14,000,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead Database Administration – DAKSB221” to email@example.com
- Carry out monthly review of the database and submit review report to the Head, IT Operations.
- Design, document, and promote security best practices, policies, standards, and protocols.
- Document database incidents and maintain a database for the incidents.
- Ensure optimal back-end organization of data and seamless but secured front-end accessibility for end users.
- Ensure that the database is optimally tuned for optimal performance.
- Maintain production database mirror environment, reporting and database versioning.
- Manage all aspects of incident response related to internal threats.
- Provide a monthly capacity report for the Head, IT Operations.
- Provide backup support to other DBA team members.
- Provide Database Administration functions.
- Provide guidance and consultation on database related questions from management, technical teams or users as required.
- Provide support for the roll-out of Business Applications to all subsidiaries.
- Provide weekly / Monthly status report to the DD through Head, IT Operations.
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and web developers.
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- Profession Certification in Database Administrations.
- Knowledgeable in at least 3 DB Technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgresql, Msql and MongoDb.