Team Lead, Development – TLD221
- participates in the creation of the yearly operating strategy, budget, performance goals, and targets for UREL.
- Ensure that all project documents are prepared (PEP, Project Charter, Briefs, POW, etc.)
- develops and updates schedules, budgets, deadlines, financial data, predictions, and closings as necessary to drive the development process.
- Coordinates and supervises all project stakeholders to ensure that tasks are completed on time and that the project as a whole is completed within reasonable time periods.
- Completes early-stage site planning, including surveys, site investigation reports, and other site-specific technical studies, working with internal and external design consultants as appropriate.
- oversees all acquisition due diligence operations, including the creation of preliminary development timelines, and their completion and analysis.