DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team lead, Mobile Development for a leading financial company in Senegal who will be responsible for detailed design, programming, testing, and roll-out tasks for mobile application development projects, along with providing production application support. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in an IT-related discipline. Salary is negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead, Mobile Development – TLMDFB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the mobile applications.
- Assist development lead in all activities with respect to mobile application development & management operations and support.
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new mobile application systems.
- Develop high-level designs of systems.
- Develop prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions.
- Perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications in order to solve a business problem.
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration, and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer-reviewed and formally documented.
- Assist in maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing IT systems and applications.
- Design, code, test, and document Mobile application software.
- Participate in the customization of application packages.
- Ensure that solutions meet the requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of business intelligence and integration solutions.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT-related discipline.
- Masters, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 8+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering solutions
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts, and best practices.
- Proficient in Mobile application tools such as React and Flutter.
- Working knowledge of system implementation.
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle.
- Proficient knowledge of relational database management system and tools.
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems such as Finacle 10, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains.
- Working knowledge quality control/assurance.
- Sound conflict management skills.
- Creative, results-oriented, and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
- Good leadership and influencing ability.
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements
- Data Analysis (DTAN 3)
- Systems Design (DESN 2)
- Programming/ Software Development (PROG 3)
- Systems Integration (SINT 4)
- Porting/ Software Integration (PORT 3)
- Applications Support (ASUP 3)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Information Content Authoring (INCA 4)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)