DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team lead, QA Engineer for a leading financial company in Senegal who will improve and ensure all application is at optimal performance before deployment to production. Ensuring that defined business performance is delivered on all solutions. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in an IT-related discipline. Salary is negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead, QA Engineer – TLQAEFB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and analyze non-functional requirement documents as well as architecture diagram.
- Test environment setup and configuration.
- Develop test scenarios/ workload for performance test.
- Conduct performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability.
- Execute performance testing (Front end and Back end).
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams to fix bottlenecks.
- Review performance test report.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development, and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
- Builds and maintains performance testing strategy and framework.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT-related discipline.
- Masters, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of IT testing/process management experience.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Experience testing in a cloud-based environment is a plus.
- Full understanding of the features and capabilities of industry-leading performance test tools such as HP.
- Loadrunner and similar solutions specific to performance test.
- Good knowledge of Databases (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Experience building Performance Benchmarks and workloads, performance analysis, and tuning.
- Good strategic planning and management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders.
- Sound conflict management skills.
- Sound administrative and managerial ability.
- Creative, results-oriented, and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
- Good leadership and influencing ability.
- Test management tool
- Performance test tool
- Architecture diagram interpretation