DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team Lead, Software Development for a leading financial institution in Nigeria who will be responsible for the comprehensive design, as well as creation of software frameworks and products to meet various organizational needs, using various software technologies according to the need of the organization. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in core software development/engineering and dynamic organizations, preferably Fintech and system integration outfits. Salary is N700,000 – N1,000,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Lead, Software Development – LSDSB222” to email@example.com.
- Design and develop frameworks, tools, testing infrastructure needed to complete the software objective at hand.
- Review code submissions by subordinates and ensure all logical and design requirements are met.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments within and outside technology to ensure all the requirements of a development project are met.
- Define metrics gathering frameworks needed to track progress of projects across different deployment pipelines to ensure they make it to production and release on time.
- Be actively involved in the development of existing team members, and the hiring of new team members.
- Research new technologies and how they can be of value to the organization.
- Take responsibility for quality of code and designs created by team.
- Knowledge in Oracle databases and SQL queries.
- Knowledge in Agile, and Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of banking operations.
- Interface design & prototyping.
- Requirement Gathering.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Test cases creation.
- Research and Development.
- Digital risk management
- Service level management.
- Data management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Hardware configuration.
- IT certifications are an added advantage.