DelonJobs is helping a tier-1 bank in Nigeria to hire a Team Lead – Voice Communication Engineering – TLVAB211 to supervise, oversee, and maintain all aspects of Voice Communication Network both Software and Hardware. Ensuring the Bank gets the best.. We require Minimum of 6 – 8 years IT Operations experience in a technology environment and first degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Operational sciences or (any other discipline with strong Information Systems component and/or relevant IT Service Management certification). ITIL certification will be an added advantage. Salary is negotiable. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ensure your email subject is Team Lead – Voice Communication Engineering – TLVAB211.”
Qualification and Requirements
- First degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Operational sciences or (any other discipline with strong Information Systems component and/or relevant IT Service Management certification)
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years IT Operations experience in a technology environment
- Monitor Voice Network Security status using Cisco Security-Monitoring Application and Response
- Ensure the Avaya Communication System is well maintained.
- Oversee the activities at the contact centre iro Voice communication and make recommendations where applicable
- Research and suggest improvement initiatives with regards to Voice communication within the Bank and its subsidiaries.
- Configuration of Voice Network Security features for new branches equipment (IP Sec site-site VPN, Identity Based Network Service (IBNS), Port Security, SNMP V3 etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Voice Communications Management
Skills and Competences
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations Good and Strong Working Knowledge of Cisco Router, Operating
- Experienced in firewall management.
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Skills.
- Relationship management
- Vendor Management
- Issues management
- Integrity and honesty
- Technology Innovation
- Issues management
- Methods, standards creation