DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Team Member, Business Analyst for a leading financial service in Lagos, Nigeria. The individual would be responsible for performing requirement analysis to identify factors that affect business profitability, growth, and efficiency. Assesses current practices, collects information and industry trends, and creates specifications to support business operations. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of first Degree in an IT related discipline. Salary is negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the code “Team Member, Business Analyst” – TMBAFB231 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead the process of drawing out and understanding business needs and assessing the impact. Capturing, documenting, and analyzing requirements that will be the foundation for project delivery.
- Increase business value by collaborating with the product owner to create the product backlog by using Agile practices.
- Develop business cases by working closely with business/product managers to develop business cases.
- Support agile practices and encourage the improvement of service.
- Facilitate various agile processes such as Iteration / Release Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, and Daily Stand-up Meetings.
- Execute project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation, and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Business process analysis and modeling.
- Research, review and analyze existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements.
- Manage internal IT requests.
- Project Management – Management of multiple projects, creation and tracking of project management plans, engagement with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Create change management request documents and facilitate change management sessions.
- Escalation of all activities that delays prompt resolution of all complaints on supported business products.
- Reporting – Produce reports based on data analysis, industry trends, and process capabilities. Conveys patterns, problems, and areas of improvement.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Ensure Compliance, Internal Control and Information Security and Operations (ISOD) standards are adhered to in implementing new or enhancing existing products.
- Business Analysis
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- eChannels Products
- Minimum experience – 2 years relevant experience in electronic banking project management and business analysis.
- Minimum of first Degree in an IT related discipline.