Team Member, Enterprise platform and Unix Support – TEUAB222
- Carry out all suggested Unix and Super cluster maintenance activities to keep the integrity of the Unix and Super cluster environment at 100%.
- Ensure per functioning of all Unix and Super cluster environments under your purview.
- Carry out periodic audit checks on both the Unix and, periodically to ensure the Datacenters are healthy.
- Generate monthly capacity report.
- Research and suggest improvement initiatives with regards to Unix infrastructure checks.
- Monitor and ensure security of the company’s Unix and Super cluster environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Platform Support-Unix.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations.
- Good and Strong Working Knowledge of Cisco Router, Operating.
- Experienced in firewall management.
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Skills.
- Vendor Management.
- Technology Innovation.
- Methods, standards creation.
- Ability to make sound and logical security judgments.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into issues as required.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Team building / conflict management.
- Leadership / Coaching / Supervisory/ Influencing.