DelonJobs is seeking to hire (5) Team Member, Enterprise platform and Unix Support for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. The candidate will oversee and maintain all aspects of the Unix and Super cluster Infrastructure platform. Ensuring its health and operational uptime. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Operational sciences or (any other discipline with strong Information Systems component and/or relevant IT Service Management certification) with a minimum of 4 years IT Operations experience in a technology environment. Salary is N6million – N8million annually. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Team Member, Enterprise platform and Unix Support – TEUAB222” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carry out all suggested Unix and Super cluster maintenance activities to keep the integrity of the Unix and Super cluster environment at 100%.
- Ensure per functioning of all Unix and Super cluster environments under your purview.
- Carry out periodic audit checks on both the Unix and, periodically to ensure the Datacenters are healthy.
- Generate monthly capacity report.
- Research and suggest improvement initiatives with regards to Unix infrastructure checks.
- Monitor and ensure security of the company’s Unix and Super cluster environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Platform Support-Unix.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations.
- Good and Strong Working Knowledge of Cisco Router, Operating.
- Experienced in firewall management.
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Skills.
- Vendor Management.
- Technology Innovation.
- Methods, standards creation.
- Ability to make sound and logical security judgments.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into issues as required.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Team building / conflict management.
- Leadership / Coaching / Supervisory/ Influencing.