Technical Account Manager (Graduate Trainee) – TAM221
- Take charge of all new client implementations, act as the liaison between the client and the business, and make sure that everything goes according to plan.
- Know how to avoid risks, understand the major difficulties involved with rollouts, and implement all products.
- Make sure that the product rollout plan and go live procedures are coherent by working closely with the CEO, the head of product, and the head of software development.
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers, especially those involving issues that need to be escalated to the highest level of management.
- Working with coworkers from other teams as necessary to address technical cross-team and cross-product issues for customers