Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Nigeria to hire an experienced Technical Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements and are within stated sizing estimates. Configure system settings and options; plan and execute business design, assist in integration and acceptance testing, where necessary; and create specifications for system to meet business requirements. Include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. At least 4-6 years experience as a Technical Analyst.
If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ,and ensure you make your email subject “Technical Analyst”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelors degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Demonstrate an understanding of banking environment to bridge business requirements and IT solutions.
- Acts in a liaison capacity with other departments, divisions and organizations, and between client end-users, programmers and test analysts.
- Makes recommendations which have significant impact on the technical aspects of projects and programs.
- Provides strategic guidance and expertise to analyze, interpret, develop and implement intricate business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which programmers can create complex technical specifications.
- Consults and coordinates with programmers to design and develop requirements and analyze the feasibility of new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Prepares input for system design, including final report and screen definition, logical system flow and implementation plans.
- Provides support to resolve potential issues that may cross multiple systems and affect the business process.
- Plans, conducts and directs research and/or development work on complex projects necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
- Provides expert advice; maintains, administers, and/or reviews all procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance.
- Provides in-depth analysis and recommends best practices when supporting testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality. Uses experience and expertise to ensure complex issues do not hinder a successful implementation.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions. Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Polished customer service and organizational skills
- Technical aptitude with a demonstrated appreciation for customer and client