DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Technical Product Manager for a leading fintech company in Nigeria who will work with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfil customer needs. The individual will focus on implementation and what technology is required to meet the business requirements. Salary is negotiable. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with 3 years experience in software engineering or solutions and 2 years of product development. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Technical Product Manager – TPMTA211) as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general.
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Implement beta tests.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in software engineering or solutions architecture and at least 2 years of product development.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to assess and address technical risks.
- Proven ability to facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job going.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.