- As a TS, you work alongside Business Development and Solutions Architect teams who source, generate and qualify opportunities within the sales lifecycle. TSs enable, manage, and implement, cutting edge and legacy technologies in large enterprises.
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation.
- Combining business acumen with technological experience.
- Microsoft Product Certification, ITIL / similar ITSM knowledge is a plus.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or Electrical Engineering or STEM fields or related fields with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship. Alternatively, still registered as a student at the time of application (South Africa).
- Passion for technology and working with customers.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service oriented skills desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- English language and local language fluency for all roles.
- Full unrestricted work authorization for your chosen location