Technical Specialist – MEAL
- Support the planning and delivery of trainings, workshops and other capacity development interventions for CSOs and 4GATES M&E team.
- Support staff and CSOs and Community volunteers to collect data to capture project performance and results in accordance with FGN and PEPFAR standards.
- Support the Program staff to ensure CSO/FBO partners understand the information needs of project stakeholders and donors and adhere to system requirements.
- Implementing the 4GATES M&E system and ensure its compliance to the PEPFAR and GON standards, identify and resolve implementation issues related to the M&E system.
- Ensure that that the M&E system (including the NOMIS and the PMIS) provides accurate and timely data for quarterly, semi-annual and annual project reports to PEPFAR and the GON.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to CSO M&E staff on the application and use of the available MIS to ensure that high standards of program implementation are provided at all times.
- Ensure that the following tools are established and being used to monitor program results and lessons learned
- Standard tools for routine field monitoring management and technical and reporting