Job SummaryDelonJobs is helping a leading integrated digital, payments and commerce company in Lagos to hire an experienced Technical Support Engineer (SRE Applications). The successful candidate will manage the availability and capacity on the Core Applications. Provide support for the Applications and ensure their optimal performance. He/She will also Implement setup of new applications in the company’s environment.Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience.Salary is between 5.2M – 7.5M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to email@example.com ,and ensure you make your email subject “Technical Support Engineer (SRE Applications) – SRAIN211” Job Description:In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) is an advantage
- Support the deployment of Applications on the production environment
- Implement projects involving setup and deployment of new applications and enhancement of existing Applications.
- Implement automation of activities that are involved in the management of Applications
- Ensure 24×7 availability of all Core Applications.
- Carry out capacity planning to ensure applications are always available to meet demands
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Application Systems
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Application Systems.
- Ensure up-to date documentation on all Core Applications as well as changes made.
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for Applications.
- Implement requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the core processing applications
- Programming/Scripting principles, techniques and practices
- Knowledge of Platforms
- Knowledge of Products
- Systems Design and Integration
- System Security
- Network Operations/Administration
- Systems knowledge (e.g. Postilion, Stratus)