- Examining structures and machinery for problems.
- fixing broken structures and defective equipment.
- creating and putting into practice preventative maintenance techniques.
- ensuring the functionality of the plumbing and air conditioning systems.
- Repair planning and scheduling.
- periodically inspecting the quality of the systems and equipment to make sure everything is up to par.
- Painting, electrical wiring, carpentry, and other common maintenance chores are performed and supervised.
- maintaining the equipment and supply inventories.