Terminal / Station Officer
- Manage daily bus operations and personnel at bus stations and terminals in accordance with the TSL fleet operating plan.
- Oversee the facilities at bus stations to ensure proper maintenance.
- Oversee the validation and invalidation of passenger tickets.
- Ensure accurate head count of bus passengers.
- Oversee adherence to bus schedules.
- Attend meetings regarding bus stations.
- Undertake regular safety inspections and mandatory safety checks, and participate in risk assessments.
- Ensure that bus station procedures and emergency plans are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all relevant passenger information materials are current, available in good quality and posted within the bus station.
- Respond to passenger complaints and enquiries.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the position, and as required by management.