DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Scrum Master for a leading travel company in Nigeria who will be responsible for facilitating and ensuring that the team follows agreed processes, removes obstacles and impediments, and acts as the liaison between the Scrum team and other stakeholders. Interested candidates must possess a minimum bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years of experience. Salary is N8, 000,000 – N16, 000,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Scrum Master – SMWN222” to email@example.com
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum.
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge and application of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous burndown technologies, various retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps or Jira.