Our client is seeking an analytical thinker to their team as the Quality Analyst. The Quality Analyst will work closely with the IT department to identify and remedy system and software defects.
This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure the quality of programs, software and systems.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Analyze and understand the requirement.
- List out positive and negative test scenarios and test cases
- Providing inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, and risks
- Responsible for guaranteeing a level of quality for the end client, and to help the software development team to identify problems early in the process
- Document testing protocols
- Troubleshoot testing failures and monitor internal control system.
- Strong experience in API Testing.
- Good Hands-on experience with Postman tool with skills associated to analyze request/response json.
- Excellent manual testing skills required with logical thinking. Ability to test the application functionally as expected by client based on requirements gathered.
- Should possess strong skills to break the application (or do Negative testing).
- Strong skills in mongo db.
- Guiding team to develop according to the requirements gathered from client.
- Involving in analyzing the requirements, understanding the customer needs about the product, and deriving backlogs.
- Good to have knowledge about security and performance testing.
- Experience in maintaining functional/integration/system/adhoc testcases and detail bug report.
- Experience in maintaining test execution report against testcases.
- Experience in deriving sprint wise backlogs (user stories) based on SRS. (Requirement Analysis)
- Good to have experience in associating with client for Acceptance testing (alpha/beta testing).
- Minimum one year of experience in banking / telecom domain is preferred.
- Strong experience or knowledge with Selenium to automate web portal.
To be considered for this role kindly use this link to apply: https://www.careers.dpckenya.com/jobs/2194777-test-engineer-test-manager