Ticketing Manager – TM221
- Manage and plan onsite ticket operations in the host country, host city and stadium facilities.
- Develop and plan the onsite ticketing operations in relation to mobile tickets.
- Support the development of the mobile ticket platforms by specifying and reviewing operational requirements and aligning with other functional areas involved in the tournament operations.
- Develop processes for troubleshooting to be applied by ticketing onsite staff during tournament operations in the ticketing system and the mobile ticketing.
- Develop training and learning materials for the onsite mobile ticketing operations and support and maintain collaboration platforms for ticketing onsite staff.
- Deliver trainings to selected groups of staff.
- Support the overall operational planning of processes and policies.
- Support development of staffing profiles and descriptions for various onsite roles ranging from managers to volunteers.
- Manage and support ticketing onsite staff in their daily operations.
- Prepare materials and documentation required to carry out onsite operations and reporting.
- Liaise with various ticketing teams and ticketing service providers to understand and consolidate ticketing information for onsite staff.