Duties and Responsibilities
- Shall bear ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all work required under a task order is performed satisfactorily.
- Serve as the U.S. government’s primary in-country point of contact for all technical matters pertaining to a task order.
- Serves as leader for all staff on a task order, and mentors employees, identifies possible problem areas, priorities and deadlines.
- Assures timely delivery of quality work products and services associated with accounting and financial systems, budget control, and financial management functions.
- Serves as coach, facilitator and/or negotiator in coordinating team initiatives and in consensus building activities among team members.
- Reports to the AF/RSA Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and AF/RSA program office staff and provides updates on project activities, and is responsible for compiling data deliverables for submission to the appropriate U.S. government entities.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; Or PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
- 2 years of directly related project manager experience relevant to task order requirements and program objectives.
- Directly related experience operating and living in areas with limited life cycle support in hardship conditions.
- French Language at the 3/3/3 level
Application method: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=1880623115&geoId=103550069&location=Niger