Trainee Service Engineer -TSE221
- Utilizing a range of techniques and resources to address customers’ issues in an efficient manner.
- Interacting with customers, engineers, and other technicians to make sure services are provided successfully.
- Promptly responding to client feedback and service needs.
- Keeping track of the performance of machinery and equipment and creating preventative maintenance strategies.
- Checking the safety and quality of every piece of equipment.
- Presenting demos to make sure clients are informed on how to utilize equipment safely and effectively.
- Making suggestions for new functions and product enhancements.
- Maintaining inventories and placing new orders for supplies as necessary.
- Keeping up with industry advances by doing research and going to workshops.
- Regularly producing reports and delivering findings to Managers and Supervisors