- Translates scripts for pre-primary/early childhood education classes according to schedule and meet deadlines
- Collaborate, exchange ideas and work in close cooperation with the Ministry of General Education (MoGE) and the Let’s Read production team involved in the development of programs.
- Assist in the formative evaluation of programs and participate in feedback sessions assist in the overall “master planning” for educational audio and program design process;
- Revise scripts according to formative evaluation assessment
- Participate and contribute to the overall master planning (program design for radio format) process
- Maintain records of scripts and master plans electronic and hardcopies;
- Perform others duties as assigned