To train a team of 16 AFSC partners staff from the South Sudan program and 3 AFSC program staff. Specifically, the Consultant(s) is expected to develop and execute a one-day sensitization meeting on primary and secondary trauma and a 4-day training workshop for 19 participants
• To develop effective reference materials/tools for participants. The consultant is also expected to share a package of the training materials (handouts) for future reference.
• Conduct a pre-training assessment of the participants.
• Develop action plans with the participants for engaging other peace builders on secondary trauma from the target organizations. The work plans will guide the cascading of the trauma support for community level psychosocial practioners.
• Conduct post-training assessment of participants.
• Final training report.
The training workshop should meet the following minimum criteria;
• Produce participants that will be healed of their own trauma and are able to support healing of others.
• Engage participants in actual/practical exercises that enhance trauma healing.
• Engage participants in simulating relevant and realistic challenges for practicing and applying the skills acquired.