- Are you a creative storyteller? Do you love design? Are you a great listener and troubleshooter? If you answered yes, then we would love to meet you!
- We are passionate about offering equal opportunities and therefore have a preference for female candidates for this specific job post.
- UI / UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g.images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g.responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- B.Sc Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 1-2 years of relevant design experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS & JS
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit: Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.