- creating and designing a thorough UI/UX design plan for the brand.
- using wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes to create high-quality UX design solutions.
- designing user interface (UI) components and tools for our digital assets, such as menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- UI element testing for landing page target links, CTAs, banners, page designs, page flows, and page layouts.
- coordinating the creation and delivery of customized digital user experiences with the marketing team, internal and external designers, and other stakeholders.
- Giving advice and direction on how to carry out testing and UX research approaches in order to study and forecast user behavior.